My Options is a free advice and information service provided to those who are caring for relatives and friends. We know that this can be a difficult time for a carer and My Options is here to share our knowledge and help you to access the right support.
The My Options service will:
• Listen to you and acknowledge and respect your particular situation
• Offer advice and guidance on what services and support may be available to you
• Provide practical advice and possible solutions about all aspects of care
• Advise and ensure that you are claiming all the financial benefits that you are entitled to
• Work with you to allay any fears and carry out a plan of action for a clearer future
Margaret Lovell, from My Options is an experienced carer herself. She has considerable knowledge around health and social care as well as a great deal of experience in supporting carers.
For further information about My Options, please contact 08455 191 192 and ask to be put in touch with Margaret.